Please read carefully (Print)
– please fill the online form or print and fill the application form and send us back as soon as possible by hand, by Post or Scan and attach to our email (before the training start date).
– we expect you all to arrive on training start day (arrival day) in our Yoga House you can settle in the rooms and take rest before the training starts on next day early in the morning 7:10 am.
– check-in is on the course start date after 3 pm and check-out on the course end date before 11 am. Extension of stay possible only on availability and to be paid extra., please let us know your arrival time as we are not in the Yoga house all the time so you don’t need to wait outside 🙂
– the course finishes a day before departure day, last day is for Graduation/ cooking lessons/ rest and explore the island. Lunch is served on training end day (departure day) morning at 10 am. There is no obligation for the day.
– please note that meals won’t be served on days off and on arrival day though you are welcome to cook for yourself and your colleagues or visit local restaurants 🙂
– the address of the venue is Chrysanthemum villa, Agias Sofias 14 , Neon Chorion, Paphos
– a private taxi to the venue will cost around 50-65eur. from Paphos airport and 120-150eur from Larnaca airport, Or can ask for pickup (if available) at the same price.
– there is bus service from and to Paphos airport and Polis Chrysochous https://www.pafosbuses.com/busroutes/paphos-airport/polis-chrysochous-paphos-airport
– there is bus service from Larnaca airport to Paphos as well, https://www.paphosbus.com/paphos-airport-bus/larnaca-airport-shuttle
– the towels and bed linen will be provided in the rooms. Please bring personal hygiene accessories and sun protection – if summers and warm clothes if winter.
– please bring your yoga mat and a beach towel (yay! 🙂 ) with you.
– the manual for the course, a notebook and pen we will provide. Recommended readings; Asana pranayama mudra bandha by Swami Satyananda Saraswati (Bihar School of Yoga), Light on Yoga by BKS Iyengar.
– there is wifi in the Yoga house.
– we have a washing machine in the Yoga house.
– Karma Yoga is an essential part of our course and also one of the assessment criteria. Please understand that you are coming for Yoga Teacher Training, not a Yoga Holiday. We expect you to be open to learn and enjoy new experiences.
– the rest of the payment should be done before arrival via bank transfer or upon arrival in cash. Make sure you pay any Transaction Fee/Bank charges/currency conversion charges etc. for the Payment, If charged/deducted at our end, cash equivalent to that amount is to be paid on arrival. Paypal transfer extra Euro 49/- our email for Paypal is email@example.com and Our bank details are;
Bank name: Hellenic bank Public Company LTD – Country: Cyprus
Account name: Ravv’s Yoga Padhashala LTD
Account no. 482-10-790861-01
IBAN: CY11 0050 0482 0004 8210 7908 6101
Address of the bank: 85, 1st April Str., Paralimni 5281
Address of beneficiary: 8 Anatoli Grand Villas, Konnos 69, Protaras 5297
Please let us know if you have any questions or request we look forward to meeting you all!
Thank you and have a wonderful day,
Rasa & Ravi