Yoga Teacher Training Cyprus
- In Ravvi’s School of Yoga, India, yoga teacher training starts from training yourself. They believe that when you understand yoga, you will convey the message without teaching, so their main focus is to bring yoga to your life so later you can share your experiences with others. They aim to train you to be yoga teachers who by taking responsibility for your own physical, mental, and spiritual health are true ambassadors of the ancient system of yoga.
- Daily yoga classes
- Daily meditation and breathing sessions
- Study of yoga based on ancient yoga practices
- Daily vegetarian meals and yogic cooking lessons
- 20 nights accommodation
- Small group of students
The maximum participants in the group is 6.
- Instruction language: English
- Spoken languages: English ,Russian
During this training, you will be staying in Yoga House, a three-bedroom villa near the sea. Each room will be shared by two students.
This Ravvi’s yoga teacher training course teaches you how to live a yoga lifestyle first and then be able to truly teach from a deeper part of yourself. This intimate yoga teacher training is sure to be a life enhancing experience. The course is designed to provide a sound foundation in developing skills in yoga with the ability to teach, deliver, and adapt practices in a supportive and encouraging environment.
The purpose of this yoga teacher training program is to provide a supportive environment in which students begin to connect with their inner teacher and internal wisdom, to provide the foundation on which trainee teachers can develop and evolve their physical, mental, and spiritual well-being. The aim of this course is also to develop trainee teachers with the knowledge, skills, and attitude to teach yoga safely, confidently, and professionally.
The training will facilitate to deepen their personal asanas and meditation practice. Ravvi’s School of Yoga intends to support each student as they develop, deepen, appreciate, and expand their understanding of their true authentic self.
The aims are realized through basic study of philosophy, personal alignment, classical poses and adjustments, pranayama practices, and individual instruction. This program supports students in deepening their understanding and relationship to the practice by studying the basic ingredients, breath, locks, and focus. With revolutionary methods to make the practice accessible and appropriate, Ravvi’s approach is modern, therapeutic, challenging, supportive, and steeped in tradition.
This Ravvi’s yoga teacher training course will guide students to establish and setting up a business or for self-employment. Students are advised of sensible practice and of potential pitfalls. The course will provide you the art of teaching yoga which requires sensitivity, compassion, and understanding, as well as technical knowledge and years of practice, and how an effective yoga teacher, in addition should convey their innate love, which is the essence of yoga.
Upon completion, you will be certified as a yoga teacher approved by Yoga Alliance Professionals, UK. Please note, that in Ravvi’s training, they accept only very limited number of students at the same time, so you will have all your questions answered and all your asanas corrected. You will practice from Monday to Saturday, and on Sundays, you will have a day off. Evening classes, individual practice, or prenatal classes can be arranged as per request.
Please be prepared for intense training, not a yoga holiday. Their goal is to bring yoga to you, so after training, you could share it with others. Good mood and dedication is all that is needed.
Sample daily schedule
- 07:15 Morning yoga practice
- 11:00 Lunch
- 12:00 Assignments, self study, and free time
- 14:00 Study of yoga text, questions, and answers
- 15:30 Tea time
- 16:00 Evening yoga practice, consisting of meditation, breathing, and relaxation
- 17:30 Yogic cooking
- 18:00 Dinner
- 20:00 Silence, even though it should be maintained throughout